You are not connected. Please login or register

DAD Teams Droms Duels

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1 DAD Teams Droms Duels on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:45 am

Simon

avatar
Adminstrator
Adminstrator
First topic message reminder :

Ok here is the duels

Slifer vs Staff
SyN3D vs TehMrBeisbol= TehMrBeisbol wins
Fenix vs Evil Jaden
Jroth2005 vs King Of Pop= King Of Pop wins
Dragon Knights vs Dark Armed Dragon= Dragon Knights wins

Ra vs Obelisk
avidov vs Rizz311
Ichigo Bankai vs Strahinja
yami-bakura vs Simo= Simo Wins
Mantas vs Stardust Dragon= Mantas Wins
Note: Rules are the same as DaD rules.

The banned decks are:
1st.~Burn Deck
2nd.~Dark Fusion
3rd.~Stall that deck make opponent deck 0 cards
4th.~Neo spacian grand mole except in neos decks

No can use these decks and it is Match Duel

Note : If A team wins 2 and the other team wins 2 games they have to decide who should duel agen vs the other team oppenent they choice

No Changing decks

Thats All
Teams GL

Updated By: Ichigo Bankai



Last edited by Dark_Armed_Dragon on Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:57 pm; edited 6 times in total


________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.dadacademy.net

26 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:31 pm

Bertha

avatar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
I'll get my duels done ASAP.

http://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

27 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:05 am

Dragonknight

avatar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
what happened to this turny cmon Fenix and EJ finish that duel .

28 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:19 am

Exclusive

avatar
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
Dragonknight wrote:what happened to this turny cmon Fenix and EJ finish that duel .
It is still going on but no one wants to duel their opponent.

29 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 am

Rizz311

avatar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
Hey Advios hasn't been on in a while and we still have to finish this match duel what do i do?

30 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:24 am

FenixFX

avatar
Freshmen
Freshmen
I would duel Ej if I find him but if he cares about this why I'm the only one who searches for him, he never tried to duel me or at least ask me to finish this, anyway I don't blame he might be busy or something but I'll try to finish this ASAP.

31 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:28 am

Rizz311

avatar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
Advios still hasn't been on in a long time and we have to finish this tournament duel...what am I to do?

32 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:57 am

Exclusive

avatar
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
As he told me if he cannot finish his duels with you you win.
But to be certain of that i need him to confirm

33 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:20 am

simo

avatar
Freshmen
Freshmen
Ichigo Bankai wrote:
Dragonknight wrote:what happened to this turny cmon Fenix and EJ finish that duel .
It is still going on but no one wants to duel their opponent.

FenixFX wrote:I would duel Ej if I find him but if he cares about this why I'm the only one who searches for him, he never tried to duel me or at least ask me to finish this, anyway I don't blame he might be busy or something but I'll try to finish this ASAP.
actually I met Yami-bakura and dueled 1 time only (1-0 for me) but I was too busy and had to duel Headcase for another tourney while yami also said that he is busy as well
I sent a PM for him and still waiting for the answer as usual -.-

34 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:52 am

Exclusive

avatar
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
simo wrote:
Ichigo Bankai wrote:
Dragonknight wrote:what happened to this turny cmon Fenix and EJ finish that duel .
It is still going on but no one wants to duel their opponent.

FenixFX wrote:I would duel Ej if I find him but if he cares about this why I'm the only one who searches for him, he never tried to duel me or at least ask me to finish this, anyway I don't blame he might be busy or something but I'll try to finish this ASAP.
actually I met Yami-bakura and dueled 1 time only (1-0 for me) but I was too busy and had to duel Headcase for another tourney while yami also said that he is busy as well
I sent a PM for him and still waiting for the answer as usual -.-


As made clear on my second last post if he dont reply to your pm i will pm him if he dont reply your through simple as

35 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:56 am

Rizz311

avatar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
Ok I will try to PM him and see what happenes

36 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:34 am

simo

avatar
Freshmen
Freshmen
yami-bakura told me that he got exams and therefore he will forfeit the match
so I think this makes me the winner....

37 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:07 am

Exclusive

avatar
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
ok the first post has been updated
Mantas vs stardust dragon= Mantas wins
Dragon Knights vs DaD= Dragon Knights wins
King Of Pop vs Jroth2005= King Of Pop wins
TMB vs Syned= TMB
Simo vs yami= Simo wins

If i have made a mistake please pm me

~Ichigo Bankai~

38 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:25 am

aivdov

avatar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
Ichigo, i told ya earlier-if I can't duel him ASAP then count me lost Wink That was it, but now as I see we should reduel anyway, so we'll just continue to play this match(I mean if ichigo wins we should reduel again so there's no point of doing that without trying to make it instantly)

39 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:15 am

Rizz311

avatar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
Wait so you want to scedual a duel now or you forfeit?

40 Re: DAD Teams Droms Duels on Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:18 am

Exclusive

avatar
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
Rizz311 wrote:Wait so you want to scedual a duel now or you forfeit?
He is going to duel you, pm him to arrange a duel.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum