You are not connected. Please login or register

COTW: Armageddon Knight

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 COTW: Armageddon Knight on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:22 am

Bertha

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
Originally posted in DK..

bertha (in DK) wrote:Here's my article about Armageddon Knight, a friggin beastly card.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Basically when it's summoned you get to pitch a DARK monster from your deck to the grave. Summoned means any kind of summoning - meaning Flip, Normal, or Special. So, if you get this little guy with Mystic Tomato, then you can activate his effect.

Armageddon Knight's stats aren't, persay, his biggest accomplishment in life. His attack is a mediocre 1400, while his measly 1000 defense would be better off as 0. Then he'd be a target for Recurring Nightmare!

However, his effect makes him a playable card in many decks, the most notable of the aforementioned decks being TeleDAD, or Necro / BurialDAD. The reason this works is because DAD decks use the grave, and like having plenty of DARKs in the grave to generate pluses off of, so Armageddon Knight's dumping, say, a Necro Gardna, or a Mezuki is generally considered for the DAD player a +1.

Armageddon Knight is a target for Dark Eruption, ROTA, and Mystic Tomato, so these are several effective ways to get him into your hand or back into your hand from the graveyard.

Several notable targets for Armageddon Knight include:

-Necro Gardna
-Mezuki
-PSZ
-Dark Armed Dragon
-Sky Scourge Norleras
-Goblin Zombie (Mezuki target)
-Destiny Hero - Malicious
-Cross Porter
.. and many more, depending on your deck-type.

Try out Armageddon Knight! Remember, milling / pitching is more a plus than a minus.

http://www.youtube.com/realdizzleman22

2 Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight on Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:41 pm

me717

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra
good article, but mezuki is earth so you cant pitch it with armageddon knight

3 Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:02 pm

smart_shafey

Freshmen
Freshmen
if u put that card with yubel the duel is over
just special summon it from the graveyard with any of the sp summon cards u win
so i like it Smile

4 Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:30 am

Volcanium

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra
me717 wrote:good article, but mezuki is earth so you cant pitch it with armageddon knight

He said Goblin Zombie, which if you remove Mezuki in your graveyard, you can special summon Goblin Zombie.

EDIT: Didn't see the actual Mezuki. Sorry for that.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HardcoreGame

5 Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:31 pm

WilBer

Freshmen
Freshmen
Volcanium wrote:
me717 wrote:good article, but mezuki is earth so you cant pitch it with armageddon knight

He said Goblin Zombie, which if you remove Mezuki in your graveyard, you can special summon Goblin Zombie.

EDIT: Didn't see the actual Mezuki. Sorry for that.

eh it really have mezuki on the list .... xP

what is PSZ?

6 Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight on Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:45 pm

Shadow

Alumni
Alumni
PSZ is plague spreader zombie

7 Re: COTW: Armageddon Knight on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:39 pm

SpiTFire96

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Overall a gd article explaining the main combos that revolve around cards like armageddon knight and dark grepher etc, never thought of cross porter but i get it now ^_^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"You can make "aye go buy me a raspberry low fat frozen yogurt" sound masculine with a Scottish accent" - KingMP94

“Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful.” - Hiromu Arakawa.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum