You are not connected. Please login or register

Master Of Elements Tournament (Groups + Duels)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Guest

avatar
Guest
Rules:
http://darkarmeddragon.motionforum.net/dad-tournaments-f7/master-of-elements-tournament-t3791.htm

Round 1:
Spoiler:
Group A
1. Tarantilla (3-0)
2. Ballin1521 (2-1)
3. Berkay (1-2)
4. man call (0-3)

Group B
1. luffy (3-0)
2. dew10 (2-1)
3. Blackbrun (1-2)
4. Edward Collin(0-3)

Group C
1. Rand (3-0)
2. ArcanaForce0 (2-1)
3. Atlas (1-2)
4. Dramtic_End

Group D
1. svstar34 (3-0)
2. .::MUFC::. (2-1)
3. Shadow1170 (1-2)
4. smart_shafey (0-3)
Round 2
Spoiler:
Group 1
1. Luffy (2-0)
2. Ballin1521 (1-1)
3. Atlas (0-2)

Group 2

1. .::MUFC::. (2-0)
2. Berkay (1-1)
3. Rand (0-2)

Group 3
1. ArcanaForce0 (1-1)
2. Blackburn (1-1)
3. Svstar34 (1-1)

Group 4

1. Tarantilla (2-0)
2. Dew10 (1-1)
3. Shadow1170 (0-2)

Match Ups
Ballin1521 Vs. Berkay= Ballin1521 2-0
Luffy Vs. .::MUFC::.= Luffy 2-1
Blackburn Vs. Dew10= Blackburn 2-0
ArcanaForce0 Vs. Tarantilla= Tarantilla 1-0 DQ

Ballin1521 Vs. Luffy= Ballin1521
Blackburn Vs. Tarantilla= Tarantilla

Ballin1521 Vs. Tarantila= Tarantila
Blackburn Vs. Luffy= Blackburn

1st Place- Tarantila
2nd Place- Ballin1521
3rd Place- Blackburn
4th Place- Luffy


Remember To Duel Everyone In Your Group
After You Duel Someone In Your Group Post Like This
Group:
Opponent:
Element Used:
Win/Lose:

Ham Net: DaD Element Finals Pass: DaD

Good Luck Everyone And Deadline Is End Of Tuesday DaD Time
* Synchros Are An Exception In The Element Types
* Have To Be Match Duels
* Can Not Use The Same Deck Twice In The Same Round
* Ask Questions In PM's Please
* Rest Is All Condsidered One Round So Be Smart With Deck Choices



Last edited by ballin1521 on Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:15 am; edited 38 times in total

svstar34

avatar
Alumni
Alumni
Group: D
Opponent: MUFC
Element Used: me, water. him, dark
Win/Lose: Win: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Guest

avatar
Guest
Group: A
Opponent: man call
Element Used: Water
Win/Lose: Win

man call

avatar
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
Group:A
Opponent:ballin
Element Used:dark
Win/Lose:lose


Sad it was fun

MUFC

avatar
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
WHAT?Dont lie svstar...i forgot to remove stratos from my deck cuz is non-DARK monster and that was the first duel,this is not problem,i sended stratos in grave like dead card...U quit from the duel and then get offline in hamachi.Why all peoples cheating and do everything for the win? =S Ballin,please do something...

Guest

avatar
Guest
.::MUFC::. wrote:WHAT?Dont lie svstar...i forgot to remove stratos from my deck cuz is non-DARK monster and that was the first duel,this is not problem,i sended stratos in grave like dead card...U quit from the duel and then get offline in hamachi.Why all peoples cheating and do everything for the win? =S Ballin,please do something...
All I Can Really Do Is Tell You To Have A Rematch
And You Have To Remember To Take Stratos Out.

BERKAY


Freshmen
Freshmen
Group: A
Opponent: man_call
Element Used: Dark
Win/Lose: i won 2-0
gg mate ^^

man call

avatar
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
Group:A
Opponent:BERKAY
Element Used: fire
Win/Lose: lost again


thats what u get for being a slifer slaker xD
well w/e gg man

MUFC

avatar
Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
Group: D
Opponent: Shadow1170
Element Used:Dark
Win/Lose: Win 2-0

P.S Svstar,we have match so pm me in hamachi

Tarantila

avatar
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra
Ok I won against man call 2-0 GG's.

Group: A
Opponent: man call
Element Used: earth VS earth
Win/Lose: Win

Group: A
Opponent: Ballin1521
Element Used: Dark VS Light
Win/Lose: Win



Last edited by Tarantila on Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

http://unitedhungarianduelists.ning.com/

Guest

avatar
Guest
Group: A
Opponent: Tarantilla
Element Used: Light
Win/Lose: Lose

Guest

avatar
Guest
Group: A
Opponent: Berkay
Element Used: Dark
Win/Lose: Win

Tarantilla Do Not Edit Your Post Next Time
Please Just Post A Reply

Rand

avatar
Freshmen
Freshmen
ballin1521 wrote:
.::MUFC::. wrote:WHAT?Dont lie svstar...i forgot to remove stratos from my deck cuz is non-DARK monster and that was the first duel,this is not problem,i sended stratos in grave like dead card...U quit from the duel and then get offline in hamachi.Why all peoples cheating and do everything for the win? =S Ballin,please do something...
All I Can Really Do Is Tell You To Have A Rematch
And You Have To Remember To Take Stratos Out.

hm some one used a card in their deck that was basically baned so like any other tourny it should count as 1 win for their opp it is their fault for not taking it out and should have to accept responsibility for their mistake.

Guest

avatar
Guest
Rand wrote:
ballin1521 wrote:
.::MUFC::. wrote:WHAT?Dont lie svstar...i forgot to remove stratos from my deck cuz is non-DARK monster and that was the first duel,this is not problem,i sended stratos in grave like dead card...U quit from the duel and then get offline in hamachi.Why all peoples cheating and do everything for the win? =S Ballin,please do something...
All I Can Really Do Is Tell You To Have A Rematch
And You Have To Remember To Take Stratos Out.

hm some one used a card in their deck that was basically baned so like any other tourny it should count as 1 win for their opp it is their fault for not taking it out and should have to accept responsibility for their mistake.
Thats A Good Point But Its One Mistake
And Im Pretty Sure You Wouldnt Want
That To Happen To You If You Forgot
About Taking Out Just 1 Card
Now No More Talk About This
Get To Dueling Dont Forget Deadline Is
End Of Thursday DaD Tume

Tarantila

avatar
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra
Group: A
Opponent: Berkay
Element Used: Light VS Fire
Win/Lose: Win

Comment: IRL rulling everybody is used 1 banned card, is Match Lost everything or DQ because can't change decks.

http://unitedhungarianduelists.ning.com/

ArcanaForce0

avatar
Freshmen
Freshmen
Group: C
Opponent: Atlus
Element Used: LIGHT
Win/Lose: Win 2-0 Smile

http://empireofdarkness.forumotion.com/

Rand

avatar
Freshmen
Freshmen
well i never got an answer for my 3 questions so ya i shall ask them again
can I make 2 diff decks out of the same element?(I just assumed no so I made Dark, Light, and watter)
hmm one was answered in this new post so ya.
and i can not remember the 3rd question so it could not be that important lol.
also why are peoples possible elements not posted next to our names since we had to register them when we signed up.
another thing why are the deck restrictions and other rules not posted in this new post making it easy to check if people are following the rules when we duel them?

Guest

avatar
Guest
Rand wrote:well i never got an answer for my 3 questions so ya i shall ask them again
can I make 2 diff decks out of the same element?(I just assumed no so I made Dark, Light, and watter)
hmm one was answered in this new post so ya.
and i can not remember the 3rd question so it could not be that important lol.
also why are peoples possible elements not posted next to our names since we had to theregister m when we signed up.
another thing why are the deck restrictions and other rules not posted in this new post making it easy to check if people are following the rules when we duel them?
No You Can Not Make Another Dark Deck Only 1
And If You Need To Know Deck Restrictions And What
Elements Your Opponent Has Just Look Back At The Sign Ups
And Rand Instead Of Asking All These Questions
I Suggest You Get Started In Dueling Your Group

Rand

avatar
Freshmen
Freshmen
ballin1521 wrote:
No You Can Not Make Another Dark Deck Only 1
And Rand Instead Of Asking All These Questions
I Suggest You Get Started In Dueling Your Group
ok so 3 decks all 3 diff elements or just one deck i am so confused.
hmm and why should I not try to clarify things before I duel.

Guest

avatar
Guest
Rand wrote:
ballin1521 wrote:
No You Can Not Make Another Dark Deck Only 1
And Rand Instead Of Asking All These Questions
I Suggest You Get Started In Dueling Your Group
ok so 3 decks all 3 diff elements or just one deck i am so confused.
hmm and why should I not try to clarify things before I duel.
After This All Questions Are To Be Sent To Me
And Rand To Answer The Question It Is 3 Decks
All Diffrent Elements For Example Water All Water
Dark All Dark, Light All Light And ETC
Synchros Are An Exception To The Elements

dew

avatar
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra
Wazz up dueled Edward Collin like about 8 times and it still stands at 1-1 each but for some reason it keeps frezing on us our our ham logs of our he says hes got monster our traps on the feild like this pitcher here saying hes got traps


[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

ok sorry edward im not calling u a lyer our cheated im just asking a fack if this happens to any 1 eles,that they cant c there cards yet u can move yours.Kea Kaha

PhantomX

avatar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
first i want to say if you didnt belive me why didnt you tell me to take a print screen and send it to you O.o i would of if you ask

second i want to say that it froze once when i had major feld control and hand control and leading life points O.o and i didnt say anything except i told you to rehost

and duel me later if it happens again ill send you a print screen so you can see o.o anyways thats it

Rand

avatar
Freshmen
Freshmen
yes this happens to me all the time when i duel people especially when using ham.

dew

avatar
Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra
Wazz up so so sorry Edward i dident mean for it to sound like that our offend you i was just asking if thats normal and that if it happens to other.Very sorry.Kea Kaha

PhantomX

avatar
Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
oh its okay :P will finish our other duel tomarrow

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum