You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 help dowloading KCVDS on Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:36 am

yukishio

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
i want to take the test to see if I'm obilisk blue or slifer red or ra yellow but the download works but when ever i play it it say's please click on the update button so i click ok and then click construct deck but it won't let me so i go on the KCVDS website and try and download mirror 2 but its not letting me download it.please i need help!

2 Re: help dowloading KCVDS on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:50 am

SpiTFire96

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Ok what u have to do is:

When u downloaded KCVDS it came with a thing called KCVDS Updater. Update it that way and then get the new image pack from KC.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"You can make "aye go buy me a raspberry low fat frozen yogurt" sound masculine with a Scottish accent" - KingMP94

“Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful.” - Hiromu Arakawa.

3 Re: help dowloading KCVDS on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:03 pm

BM Joker

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
I CANT LOG INTO The KCVDS GAME but i can login into The website thats really weird :S pls :S:S help me....!!?
thx

4 Re: help dowloading KCVDS on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:30 pm

SpiTFire96

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Check Your firewall and proxy and see if KC is being blocked from logging in ^_^

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"You can make "aye go buy me a raspberry low fat frozen yogurt" sound masculine with a Scottish accent" - KingMP94

“Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful.” - Hiromu Arakawa.

5 Re: help dowloading KCVDS on Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:45 pm

BM Joker

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
But it says Invalid username / password but i know it is right coz i am typing the same name and pass at tghe kc website!!!!!...

6 Re: help dowloading KCVDS on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:31 pm

TWDOR

Freshmen
Freshmen
Burhan Mysterio wrote:But it says Invalid username / password but i know it is right coz i am typing the same name and pass at tghe kc website!!!!!...

Most accounts are deleted after the update from 1.15 to 1.16.. and now the registration is closed for a while.. you two have to wait more or get account from people that has two accounts or more idk

7 Re: help dowloading KCVDS on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:51 pm

BM Joker

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
well but i registred a few days ago,and couldnt login...... i am sad man coz of that Sad pls help me twdor bro...:Sad Sad Sad

8 Re: help dowloading KCVDS on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:47 pm

yukishio

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
ok thanks guys =)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum