You are not connected. Please login or register

No More Prio?!?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:51 am

kiryu111

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
So i was jus surfin around and checking KC when i saw this.

http://www.kaibacorporation.com/viewtopic.php?id=31552

I really fell out of my chair.

Any comments, adds?

I am sure as hell Fucked by this.

Want a test or a retest?
Join this ham: kiryu111 testing
pass 1234

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:Stop OTKing people and start testing

2 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:03 am

TWDOR

Freshmen
Freshmen
They are trying to make it easier but with this it will be more difficult for old duelists to get used to play it

Last edited by TheWingedDragonOfRa on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:04 am

KingMP94

Black Mamba
Black Mamba
This game just can't help but become gayer and gayer Smile

"Niggas don't get best friends...we get best niggas." - LegendaryFrost

4 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:30 am

BM Joker

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
I honestly think,this makes the game way better. It was pretty annoying how ppl kept using prio,cards like book/tt/bth etc. were almost useless in that case. Im glad theyre removing it. Imo good move... :P

5 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:33 am

cyberzane

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
same XD but brd still get prio i unfortunately

6 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:43 am

BM Joker

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
cyberzane wrote:same XD but brd still get prio i unfortunately

thats y i think its better to remove the prio tech (for example trooper)
I mean if they want some cards to have prio,then the cards should contain it in ze effect text,like caius or BRD. And others shouldnt have prio,thts srsly awesome,thx for removing it Konami. 8D

7 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 am

kiryu111

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Imagine how this hurts JD,CS,DAD,Brio,Scrap dragon utt...

this sure as hell blows my game up Sad

Want a test or a retest?
Join this ham: kiryu111 testing
pass 1234

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:Stop OTKing people and start testing

8 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 am

KingMP94

Black Mamba
Black Mamba
Yeah guys this is lovely!!! Wooooo no prio in a format where there is VERY little backrow removal. This game is getting seriously nailed -_- I hate it now.

"Niggas don't get best friends...we get best niggas." - LegendaryFrost

9 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 am

SpiTFire96

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
This rule is so baked, TCG wont go with it obviously.... those OCG wackos need to but down on the weed XD

"You can make "aye go buy me a raspberry low fat frozen yogurt" sound masculine with a Scottish accent" - KingMP94

“Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful.” - Hiromu Arakawa.

10 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:30 am

Riiyuki

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra
Wtf this just sucks I don't get it WHY!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Riikuma?feature=mhum

11 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:45 am

Perrin_Aybara

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
All this change will do to the game is make ppl need to actually consider what their opponent's back row contains- if you run a bunch of ignition effects, such as a chaos based deck *cough*three sorcs*cough* with DaD and alch and such you might want to pack more s/t destroy or negation such as dark bribe or dust torn- all it means is ppl cant go around throwing out effects just to throw em- gotta think more lol. or u can do what i do and run J & D :-)

12 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:09 am

death-coder

Freshmen
Freshmen
ok my opinion to this : screw konami ... the game gets gayer and gayer ... no more prio eff for cards like scrap dragon to take out at least one card ... with only trunade being used in decks ( cuz nobody has even more space for mst ... cuz honestly it sucks ) ... the game is just a lucky game ... whoever draws 5 s/t and one usable monster wins the game ... be sure of it ... i miss the old times ... where ie heavy, allure, brain control ... meh ... they jsut screw all cards to give the deck speed and they pretend players to get used to this shit ...

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

13 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:13 am

Atlus

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
All I can say is..

How can you be such an idiot MAKING A FUCKING IQ GAME, AND TRYING TO GET IT BACK
TO CHILDRENS CARD GAME, AFTER THEY RELEASE A CARD THAT IS FUCKING AWESOME, AND THEN THEY MAKE IT EXPENSIVE AS HELL ( I AM TOTALLY NOT RAGING I JUST LIKE CAPS LOCK ) AND NOW WHEN PEOPLE FINALLY SEE WHY IS IT THAT EXPENSIVE, THEY FUCK IT UP WITH A FUCKING TRAP HOLE, WHICH IS 40 CENTS. AND IF THATS NOT A FAIL, THEN SERIOUSLY..

14 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:18 am

death-coder

Freshmen
Freshmen
run 2 trap hole and 2 bth and is like u run 4 warnings ... back to gay lucky games

http://whattheydonotwantyoutoknow.com/

15 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:33 am

Loto Drandel

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
imo, it doesn't matter to me since i am able to adapt lol

although for some of the guys that don't like it, i can understand why...being used to it for so long and then quitting that cold turkey is not the easiest thing on some cases...i understand portions of it, but some i haven't yet to figure out, so hopefully things are straightened out...

epic hilarity at Kiryu response "I really fell out of my chair."

16 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:06 am

Simon

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
KingMP94 wrote:This game just can't help but become gayer and gayer Smile

Couldn't agree more. I mean come on thats one of the most pro things in YGO Neutral
Really stupid.

http://www.dadacademy.net

17 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:22 pm

Hisuka

Level 1 Ra
Level 1 Ra
o.O konami .. 2 ways (crazy) or (will make new cards if it meet with prio it will undefeated)

but at the end of the road i see i end with this new shit ,,, CS/DAD now will die because no prio witch mean BTH will kill them beside cold wave is banned so no problem if they back DAD to 3 again not strong any more beside now light beat in the new format will be 100% top deck
dont feel like i will be cool with it Really stupid move from konami but it make sense about making Book to 1 and CS to 3 ,,,,,,,,,,, F.U.K Mad

18 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:52 pm

Shadow

Alumni
Alumni
Hooray for bth's rape return...this is BS seriously..

19 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:08 am

WilBer

Freshmen
Freshmen
not fck .....
its only applied to ignition effect
all trigger is still safe

idk about you but for me its not really matter

but yeah trap like bth and other will o.O

20 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:53 pm

Minako

Level 1 Slifer
Level 1 Slifer
Personally I don't like it but I think I can adapt to it. At first I wasn't thinking about many of the cards it wouldn't effect like gadgets, monarchs, debris, et ectera. I think we'll get use to it fairly easy.

This explains why chaos went to 3 and why book went to 1. Book of moon would instantly rape most of these cards. It's gonna be weird. However I don't think a date has been set for this to take place for us yet. Also I get that it makes the game simpler but I dislike it. The game is to advanced for kids despite this change. Don't pretend it's a child's game because it is not.

http://toonworldacademy.forumotion.com/t6404-welcome-to-toon-wor

21 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:18 am

ShahItachi

Freshmen
Freshmen
well my game actually has been screwed up... priority always has been a major role in many meta decks, so i think they are trying to give other decks a chance to come far more easily.. although... they changed the banlist for the new Exceed monsters, but why also removing the Priority game tech... it doesnt make any sense -.-'

those exceed monsters look cool thought, black cards.. lets me think of the negative of a synchro monster, white cards..

lots of spells and traps can be used better without priority, so i think that exceed monsters will get lots and lots of spell and trap support cards..

22 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:29 am

Loto Drandel

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
ShahItachi wrote:well my game actually has been screwed up... priority always has been a major role in many meta decks, so i think they are trying to give other decks a chance to come far more easily.. although... they changed the banlist for the new Exceed monsters, but why also removing the Priority game tech... it doesnt make any sense -.-'

those exceed monsters look cool thought, black cards.. lets me think of the negative of a synchro monster, white cards..

lots of spells and traps can be used better without priority, so i think that exceed monsters will get lots and lots of spell and trap support cards..

well, if you think about it, it makes all the "abused cards" seem less "abused"...think about it, DAD effect to special summon if you have exactly 3 DARK in the grave, calling prio to remove and instant destruction, or Chaos Sorcerer by removing 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK and call prio to remove a monster immediately, or even Brionac, which discards a card from the controller's hand to return cards to the owners' hands...taking prio away makes them less abused b/c now you have to wait for a response from your opponent before you get to use their effects; in a way, it is gay, but it also makes sense, so I would call it a "Double-Edged Sword" in my book. Plus, other decks that are NOT that strong have a chance to get stronger, so those who don't like using a lot of top meta decks have a more fair opportunity...just my opinion and I honestly think some ppl could agree with me

It's easy to adapt to in my book if you set your mind to adapting to it so I don't see any problems, just a lot of deck tweaking...there are SOME decks that are NOT affected by this card, whether it be pure Gladiator Beasts or Elemental Heroes (depending on your deck builds) or any other deck that does NOT use a lot of priority calls...it's just gonna take some time to get used to

I know a lot of you probably think I'm crazy for saying the above statements, but I have been into this game since it first arrived in the US (irl), so I can understand from several points of view (if not almost all of them); so don't think I don't understand how you guys feel about losing priority, because as a fellow duelist that also likes using prio, it does suck, but I assure that it won't be too long before a lot of us (if not all of us) are able to acclimatize (get used to) to the idea of having no priority...take into account that you guys aren't the only ones who will be reeling from this loss. I'm sure a lot of real life players who are on here (or not in any online academies) are not going to like it either...but it's how Konami made it, so we'll have to adjust to it.

Just my thoughts...

23 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:30 pm

ALucard

Level 1 Obelisk
Level 1 Obelisk
Thanks god someone removed the priority for "Once per turn" effects... it was just dumb to call that a priority o.o seriously...

24 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Neji

Graphic Team Member
Graphic Team Member
koonami is gay
so gay that i think of leaving ygo

Spoiler:
[12/12/12 9:45:21 AM] Matt Baldwin: Dood
[12/12/12 9:45:24 AM] Matt Baldwin: your profile picture
[12/12/12 9:45:25 AM] Matt Baldwin: thank you
[12/12/12 9:45:26 AM] Matt Baldwin: <3
[12/12/12 9:49:30 AM] Neji: O.o?
[12/12/12 9:49:47 AM] Neji: what do you mean?
[12/12/12 9:49:46 AM] Matt Baldwin: Ecchi
[12/12/12 9:49:49 AM] Neji: oh
[12/12/12 9:49:50 AM] Neji: lmao
[12/12/12 9:49:53 AM] Matt Baldwin: :DD
[12/12/12 9:50:35 AM] Neji: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/343/7/2/aa_girls__101__by_darkneji12-d5nk61f.jpg
[12/12/12 9:50:36 AM] Neji: coulda used that
[12/12/12 9:50:59 AM] Matt Baldwin: OH HOLY SHIT

25 Re: No More Prio?!?! on Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:32 pm

Harper7000

Freshmen
Freshmen
stupid. they make us learn all these rulings on prio and then change it 10 years later -_-. why, exactly? other than to piss off yugioh players the world over, what does this accomplish? and agreed about releasing an amazing card like warning and then making it suddenly equal to dirt cheap cards for no real reason. we'll get used to it, but still...stupid :/

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum