You are not connected. Please login or register

SpiTFire's Deck Shop

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SpiTFire's Deck Shop on Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:12 am

SpiTFire96

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Hello Guest, and welcome to my Deck Shop!

My name is SpiTFire96, and I’ve been playing Yu-Gi-Oh for over 10 years, and 5 of those were spent online. I have a pretty good understanding of the game, and deck making is probably my speciality. And now I'm deciding to make decks for you guys!

Now then, the terms of my shop:

1: I make both fun and competitive decks. If you want me to specifically make one type, please leave it in the “Competitive/Fun” section of your order.

2: Competitive Decks cost 150 Duelist Points. This price excludes a side deck however, as these cost 25 Extra Duelist Points. A competitive deck will be built with high-level play in mind, and will often be tested numerous times for efficiency and playability.

3: Fun Decks will cost 100 Duelist Points. These decks will of course be viable choices as decks, but they will usually not have competitive play in mind. These decks also don’t have side decks, but they can be purchased for 25 Duelist Points. An example of a fun deck would be a deck with a specific theme, win condition etc.

4: Strategies will cost an extra 50 Duelist Points on top of your current order. This strategy will include the following: How the deck played in testing, possible tech choices that could be made, combos etc.

5: On top of making decks, I also edit existing decks. For 75 Duelist Points I will take one of your decks, test it, tell you where I feel it needs work and make appropriate edits.

6: I only take up to 3 requests per user per week. What this means is one person cannot expect me to make them 5 decks alone. Please keep this in mind when ordering.

7: Considering the time of year in which this shop is opening, orders shouldn’t take more than 2-3 Days. I will usually try and finish your deck on the day it is ordered, but keep in mind that this is not always possible.

8: I do not, repeat Do Not take orders from Freshmen.

9: Every week I will have a special offer in my shop, make sure to check regularily to see what it is!

This Weeks Special Offer: Fun Decks are half price this week! To avail of this offer, type in "Fun" in the Special Requests section

Now then, this is the format I’d like people to order decks in
Code:
Deck Request:
Competitive/Fun:
Additions (Side Deck, Strategy etc)
Special Request/Comment (If applicable):

Thank you, and have fun ordering!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"You can make "aye go buy me a raspberry low fat frozen yogurt" sound masculine with a Scottish accent" - KingMP94

“Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful.” - Hiromu Arakawa.

2 Re: SpiTFire's Deck Shop on Mon Dec 10, 2012 10:15 am

SpiTFire96

Adminstrator
Adminstrator
Bumpity bump bump

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"You can make "aye go buy me a raspberry low fat frozen yogurt" sound masculine with a Scottish accent" - KingMP94

“Nothing's perfect, the world's not perfect. But it's there for us, trying the best it can; that's what makes it so damn beautiful.” - Hiromu Arakawa.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum